Sign in to follow this  
Grubbysack

A Grubby Application

• Grubbysack
  • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970739171/
  • Provide your Battle.net Tag:  
  • Never had issues
  • U.S.A
  • Former Navy and also Army guy. served many a year. Been a gamer since my TRS-80 days ;) Graphics have come a long way haha. Ive beta-tested numerous titles for closed Betas and just get immersed in the content. Since playing DayZ i have logged over a hundred hours but all pretty much solo. Its cool and all for figuring out the mechanics of the game but now I am looking for other survivors to broaden the experience.
  • Have you read and understood our charter? YES
  •  currently playing DayZ - Every once in a while WoT, Star Citizen, Shroud of the Avatar, Borderlands (all of them).
  • Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: Previously been in Old Bastards Clan, Force 10, and numerous others over the years since Asherons Call and my EQ days. Too many to remember - I am somewhat old :)
  • Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): If I a clan it was my own choosing. I have never been kicked or exiled from a clan.
  • How did you hear about Grumpy Gaming? Googled DayZ clans to be honest
  • Lastly, Are you really sure you want to invite me ;)

Haha, nice application there @Grubbysack!

I think you'll fit in perfectly here. We'll be playing DayZ a bunch of us on saturday, so keep an eye on our Discord.
I think I saw your account there lasst night? I'll be sure to poke you, and if you haven't already be sure to join our DayZ group there (!joinrole DayZ - in #bot-country channel).

If there is any questions you have for us, then dont hesitate to ask or PM me.

Want to help keep us afloat? Go DCcr4D0.png and buy us a whiskey! Or check the right side of the forums! Cheers!

Discord.png

Great and thanks for having me! Looking forward to Surviving and exploring many great games with you guys.

Sign in to follow this  

About Us

We're a gaming community with a vision of creating a tight knit family of both professional and relaxed gamers. We've got over 30 years of experience, a relaxed atmosphere and a spirit of confidence when we play.

Navigation Links

Become a Patron Today

We work very hard to make sure this community is running with the best software, designs, apps and servers!
Would you like to buy us a Whiskey? We'd really appreciate it!
4Pdk338.png