Sign in to follow this  
DaveAzoicer

Dark and Light?

Anyone played it? How is it?

It looks pretty cool, I like what I've seen so far. Seems a bit like Conan Exiles, but a lot more to do at this point.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/529180/Dark_and_Light/

Want to help keep us afloat? Go DCcr4D0.png and buy us a whiskey! Or check the right side of the forums! Cheers!

Discord.png

Dark and Light is a lot like Conan Exiles. The real difference is the interface and feel of the game is more like an MMORPG. There is a world of Fantasy with Elves, Dwarves, Humans as playable races. The world is full of Magic and the Magic is based off the 4 Elements....Earth, Fire, Wind, and Water. This magic allows you to craft runes that are like spells as well as harness magic through the use of a staff. There are many dangers in the lands from wolves to dragons and cyclops...not to mention the undead. You can craft a Castle, you can mine mithril ore for unique weapons and magic armor. 

So yes I play this frequently. As I run my own personal server. If interested in my server let me know .

Storm Shadow