Sign in to follow this  
Rhunok

Rhunok's - Application

Nickname: Rhunok

Provide a link to your Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197986040394

Were you banned or otherwise warned by the Staff of GG in regards to your behavior? No.

Description of yourself: I'm a serious, loyal, friendly and mature individual. An ambitious perfectionist with high standards on myself which can be both good and bad. I'm well mannered and polite(hopefully...). Understanding and reasonable. Generally a nice guy to be around that treats players politely and with respect. 

Have you read and understood our charter? Yes I have.

What games are you currently playing? Currently, WoW, D3, Starbound, Heroes of the Storm, Space Hulk Deathwing, Crea, Redout, GTA V, Left4dead2, Darksiders 1&2, Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine and Overwatch.

Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: I don't remember the name of them tbh .

Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): The clans I joined and left all had the same problem. None of the clans cared when I logged on or when I asked if people wanted to play with me I was ignored. I realize that they could've been AFK, or in a grift or whatever but for 2 weeks straight every day? So I said no to large guilds if they are going to treat me as if I wasn't there.

How did you hear about Grumpy Gaming? I saw the clan on the forums.

Anything else you would like to add? I'm interested in how this is going to go and I hope people talk to me and want to play together with each other. WoW and D3 are my two favorite games atm and it can be good to know that I raid in WoW on Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:00 PM CEST to 11:00 PM CEST.

@Rhunok how about some D3 this weekend?

Want to help keep us afloat? Go DCcr4D0.png and buy us a whiskey! Or check the right side of the forums! Cheers!

Discord.png

@DaveAzoicer Sure sounds great! Looking forward to it :)

PS. Can't on Saturday though since I'm invited to play boardgames with some IRL friends which we will do the entire day so I can only play on Friday or Sunday :)

Welcome to GG @Rhunok!

Want to help keep us afloat? Go DCcr4D0.png and buy us a whiskey! Or check the right side of the forums! Cheers!

Discord.png