Sign in to follow this  
DaveAzoicer

DaveAzoicer Stream

I'll start with myself then.

So I'm DaveAzoicer, I've done a bit of this and that over the years of my gaming career (resurrected VFR aka VFG in 2008ish, created GrumpyGaming.net with the guys here, took over CHIM when the former leader had a child and didn't have time to play much anymore), I've had a blast. And wanted to start sharing it when I play at times.
So I've streamed my charades in DayZ, WC3, Mass Effect Andromeda, 7 Days to Die, Fallout: New Vegas, 3 and 4 as well as other games.

I'm usually quite silent when I stream, which is something I'm working on, but are having a hard time with at times due to living with social fobi for most of my life and some other mental health issues, pretty much under control these days.
Anyway, here's a link to my stream (also being announced in our Discord): https://www.twitch.tv/daveazoicer

Hope to see you there next time I stream!

Cheers!

Want to help keep us afloat? Go DCcr4D0.png and buy us a whiskey! Or check the right side of the forums! Cheers!

Discord.png