Sign in to follow this  
Mado

Mado Application

• Nickname: Mado
  • Provide a link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036648864/
  • Provide your Battle.net Tag: Madoran#1713
  • Your GamerTag: Mado
  • Your Discord ID: Mado
  • Were you banned or otherwise warned by the Staff of GG in regards to your behavior? No
  • Description of yourself: Older gamer that enjoys playing online with individuals that work together in survival games.
  • Have you read and understood our charter? Yes
  • What games are you currently playing? Ark, Cardlife, Tropico 6. Monster Hunter World
  • Clan(s) you have previously belonged to: I haven't belonged to a gaming clan per say, but guilds in WoW and other MMO's. Can't really remember the names though sorry. 
  • Reasons for leaving this/these clan(s): Less and less activity that eventually meant I would end up playing alone
  • How did you hear about Grumpy Gaming? I was looking for a good server to play Cardlife with others and stumbled upon a server called Grumpy's Gaming, so I invested some research to see if I could start playing the game with others that enjoy it. 
  • Anything else you would like to add? I love survival pve games...not a big pvp person as my reaction times aren't up to par for that kind of gaming. 

Hey @Mado, which game did you find this server on?

Because I t hink you may sadly be on the wrong community site if it was Ark or Cardlife it were on, since we at the moment dont have a server in those games.

But you are more than welcome to hang out in here or our discord anyway, and just chat, or jump in and play with us on other games.

Want to help keep us afloat? Go DCcr4D0.png and buy us a whiskey! Or check the right side of the forums! Cheers!

Discord.png

I see. Yeah the server came up as Grumpy's Gaming Cardlife 24/7, so wasn't sure if it was a server setup by a member of the community.

4 minutes ago, Mado said:

I see. Yeah the server came up as Grumpy's Gaming Cardlife 24/7, so wasn't sure if it was a server setup by a member of the community.

Aye, highly likely it's someone that thought the name were a good one to use for their server.

But, my offer stands, you are more than welcome to hang around here and our Discord anyway :)

Want to help keep us afloat? Go DCcr4D0.png and buy us a whiskey! Or check the right side of the forums! Cheers!

Discord.png

Thank you I appreciate that

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this  

About Us

We're a gaming community with a vision of creating a tight knit family of both professional and relaxed gamers. We've got over 30 years of experience, a relaxed atmosphere and a spirit of confidence when we play.

Navigation Links

Become a Patron Today

We work very hard to make sure this community is running with the best software, designs, apps and servers!
Would you like to buy us a Whiskey? We'd really appreciate it!
4Pdk338.png